3BRC helps organizations of all sizes to execute their ERP projects efficiently. We supplement your in-house team’s skillset offering top-notch ERP project management, vendor oversight, data cleansing and migration services and business process re-engineering assistance.
By following our established multi-step implementation framework, 3BRC minimizes risks, costs, disruptions and delays often associated with the introduction of an ERP system into an organization.
While product-specific activities, such as installation, setup and customizations are generally handled by the ERP vendor, 3BRC provides services that include:
- Project management and coordination – ensuring all parties are in sync with the plan and each other
- Project impact management – ensuring that any impacts of the Implementation to other parts of the organisation are appropriately handled
- Project tracking – ensuring all parties are kept abreast of project progress
- Project adherence – ensuring timelines, goals, commitments are being met
- Project governance – ensuring issues are addressed in a timely and judicious manner and communicated to all appropriate parties
- Project maintenance – ensuring project plans and documents are kept up-to-date
- Project status reporting on a bi-weekly basis to all stakeholders
- Coordination of internal resource allocation at our Client
- Facilitation of internal and external (third-parties) meetings and events
- Project budget management
- Project financial status reporting
3B consultants are experts in Implementing ERP Software
3BRC has extensive experience leading and conducting ERP implementations and upgrades for projects ranging from under $100K to multi-million dollar solutions. Our research shows that between 20% and 35% of the implementation services budget goes towards non-productive activities that arise due to unexpected circumstances. Our experience and expertise help to minimize non-productive activities through careful project planning and execution.
At times, implementation partners may not provide services that are essential to any ERP software implementation. Or the service quote may exceed the allocated budget. 3BRC can fill these such gaps. With robust business processes documentation
frameworks and proprietary ETL solutions for data cleansing
and data migrations
that enable both one-time data loads and near-real-time data synchronization, 3BRC team can close gaps in a variety of areas.